European designed and manufactured for industry leading reliability, accuracy and advanced features.
- Standard exit RF system
- Open antenna design can take acrylic or advertising panels
- All-inclusive design with all electronics built into the antenna
- Optional built in people counters modules available
- Optional remote service capability
- Single wire cabling between systems and power source
- Detection Range: Reliable detection on standard width exits. Dependent on the tag type a pair of i30s have detection of up to 1.8m between each pedestal and a further 0.9m backfield either side, Totalling 3.6m detection with two systems. The backfield can be shut down allowing for closer placement of tagged merchandise.
- Small Antenna: I30 has a small profile 60x322mm base and antenna. The open frame design can take acrylic or advertising/branding panels in custom slide in side channels. Can be used in high fashion stores to DIY.
- All-inclusive design: The i45 has an all-inclusive design with the antenna and electronics all housed in a single unit. Making for an easier installation compared to systems with large remote controllers.
- Optional people counting: Use the i30 as a tag alarm only system or the i30 can be supplied with added built in bi-directional people counter modules. Low cost remote analytics packages are available where you can remotely analyse your daily customer traffic by the hour day or week.
- Optional remove service capabilities: i30 systems have remote tuning and service capabilities. When connected to your store network Vitag has immediate access to the system ensuring fast remote response to most common causes of low detection or false alarms. The latest firmware can also be uploaded ensuring your system remains current and running as well as the day, we installed them. **Annual remote service packages are available
- Low cost system: A single CAT5 cable is all that’s required from power source to system to system making the i45 the lowest cost system to install in large sites. Power can be located up to 100m away from the system.