The biggest advance in
EAS Security Tag Systems
The iD Top is a state-of-the-art integrated security tag reader using RFID technology to avoid false alarms caused by tag pollution.
It can easily be mounted on the wall or suspended from the ceiling or door frame. Fitted flush to a ceiling or suspended using almost invisible steel cables.
Its elegant, compact design blends into every store, keeping the entrance of the store-wide open. Use it only as a security tag system or even integrate it into a future RFID system.
Wall or ceiling mounted
integrated EAS Security Reader
- For an aesthetic and well-designed EAS security system; can even be mounted above false ceilings
- Painted or customisable options are available
- State-of-the-art reader and antenna design, ensuring optimal read performance.
- Direction detection with dynamic beam steering that tells if a tag is entering or leaving a store.
- Advanced Tag Filtering (ATF) takes care of reading only what needs to be read and ignoring stray tags in the detection zone.
RFID Systems operate on a different frequency to traditional EAS Security Systems. RFID has some clear advantages over traditional EAS Security Systems such as wide-field detection, concealed and above door antennas for nice wide open doorways plus can be easily retrofitted to existing doorways. RFID systems however can have reduced tag detection due to shielding by some materials. Discuss these considerations with your consultant during a system evaluation.