When it comes to store security, fitting rooms remain one of the most challenging areas for retail outlets to monitor and guard against shoplifting.
By nature, fitting rooms are private, out of CCTV range and offer a venue for the shoplifter to secretly use concealed detachers to remove security tags before taking unprotected garments from the store.
FittingRoom Guard is installed at the fitting rooms, or at the entry to the fitting room area, helping retailers detect theft attempts where magnetic detachers are used to remove security tags.
How it works?
FittingRoom Guard detects magnetic movement when a shoplifter removes tags with a detacher or when a magnetic detacher passes through a protected portal. While the shoplifter is still in the fitting room, staff are alerted in real-time by the portable pager. Staff can then stop shoplifters before they exit the store.
- Qualified technicians run network cables from a central controller to each FittingRoom Guard sensor
- Using software tuning, all types of magnetic detachers can be detected
- Sales assistants are informed via a pager, with no ongoing subscription required
- Pagers allow staff to be alerted in real-time
- Optional: Antenna sound or visual alarm add-on deters shoplifters from proceeding with the theft
- Made in Europe. High quality