European designed and manufactured for industry leading reliability, accuracy and advanced features.
- Most powerful wide exit AM system
- Transparent acrylic antenna
- All-inclusive design with all electronics built into the antenna
- Built in people counters
- Optional remote service capability
- Multi alarm modes. Differentiate between incoming and outgoing tags.
- Detection: High detection wide exit performance. Dependent on the tag type a pair of Maxus have industry leading detection of up to 2.6m between each pedestal.
- Slim Antenna: Maxus has a slim 26x500mm antenna. A highly elegant yet durable design. The transparent acrylic antenna ensures minimal entrance obstruction. Can be used in high fashion stores to DIY.
- All-inclusive design: The Maxus has an all-inclusive design with the antenna and electronics all housed in a single unit. Making for an easier installation compared to systems with large remote controllers.
- Optional people counting: Every Maxus pair has a built in bi-directional people counter. When connected to our optional *Access Point Remote Module the counters can count and automatically email reports of hourly and daily customer traffic in and out of your store.We offer our popular Starter Analytics package at no charge and our Full Analytics package at a nominal annual rate
- Optional remote service capabilities: All Maxus systems have remote tuning and service capabilities. When connected to our optional *Access Point Remote Module, Vitag has immediate access to the system ensuring fast remote response to most common causes of low detection or false alarms. The latest firmware can also be uploaded ensuring your system remains current and running as well as the day we installed them. **Annual remote service packages are available.
- Multi alarm modes: Differentiate between incoming and outgoing tags. Dependent on the alarm type the Maxus can emit different audible tones or flash in different colours for visual clarification
Crosspoint AM pedestals are not as power hungry as other pedestals available on the market. They use about 20% of the power that some competitors’ pedestals require and can be set to run in green mode.
As an example, let’s say the Crosspoint pedestal features one AM transceiver, and two AM receivers. If it runs in one store for 363 days of the year at a cost of $0.3 per kilowatt (local rate), that equates to:
- Running in normal mode:
- Annual Savings: $486.13
- 10 years of operation: $4,861.30
- Running in green mode:
- Annual Savings: $502.46
- 10 years of operation: $5024.65
The MAXUS AM50 Advertising is also available. This model offers maximum space for easy to change integrated advertising thanks to inserts panels.
Leverage your brand by capturing your customers as soon as they walk-in the store!