Fortus has an all-inclusive design with all electronics housed inside the antenna base. Inbuilt side channels for advertising or branding panels.
European designed and manufactured for industry leading reliability, accuracy and advanced features. Fortus AM40 comes with a 3 years warranty.
- Powerful wide exit AM system
- Open antenna design can take acrylic or advertising panels
- All-inclusive design with all electronics built into the antenna
- Optional built in people counters modules available
- Optional remote service capability
- Multi alarm modes. Differentiate between incoming and outgoing tags.
- Detection: High detection wide exit performance. Dependent on the tag type a pair of Fortus can reliably detect hard tags up to 2.4m between each pedestal.
- Small Antenna: Fortus has a small profile 56x380mm antenna. The open frame design can take acrylic or advertising/branding panels in custom slide in side channels. Can be used in high fashion stores to DIY.
- All inclusive-design: The Fortus has an all-inclusive design with the antenna and electronics all housed in a single unit. Making for an easier installation compared to systems with large remote controllers.
- Optional people counting: Use the Fortus as a tag alarm only system or the Fortus can be supplied with added built in bi-directional people counter modules. When connected to our optional *Access Point Remote Module the counters can count and automatically email reports of hourly and daily customer traffic in and out of your store. We offer our popular Starter Analytics package at no charge and our Full Analytics package at a nominal annual rate.
- Optional remote service capabilities: All Fortus systems have remote tuning and service capabilities. When connected to our optional *Access Point Remote Module, Vitag has immediate access to the system ensuring fast remote response to most common causes of low detection or false alarms. The latest firmware can also be uploaded ensuring your system remains current and running as well as the day we installed them. **Annual remote service packages are available.
- Multi alarm modes: If the Fortus has the added customer counter modules the Multi alarm modes can be activated. Differentiate between incoming and outgoing tags. Dependent on the alarm type the Fortus can emit different audible tones or flash in different colours for visual clarification
Crosspoint AM pedestals are not as power hungry as other pedestals available on the market. They use about 20% of the power that some competitors’ pedestals require and can be set to run in green mode.
As an example, let’s say the Crosspoint pedestal features one AM transceiver, and two AM receivers. If it runs in one store for 363 days of the year at a cost of $0.3 per kilowatt (local rate), that equates to:
- Running in normal mode:
- Annual Savings: $486.13
- 10 years of operation: $4,861.30
- Running in green mode:
- Annual Savings: $502.46
- 10 years of operation: $5024.65