Traditional sliding door glass cabinet locks rely on using the right key for the right cabinet – more often than not, each cabinet having a different key.
Customer service delays at the point of sale are caused by searching for the key set then with fumbling through a large set of keys.
With the InVue Electronic Security Cabinet Locks, one distinctly shaped key unlocks all cabinets programmed to your store. That makes serving your customers timely and easily more efficient.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Electronic cabinet lock is extremely easy to install, use and maintain
- No re-keying of locks when keys are lost, broken or stolen
- Easily retrofit to your current glass cabinets – no drilling or tools required
- No batteries required in the lock – features PowerTouch™ Technology that transfers power from the IR2 Key to the lock
- Built-in Anti-Spread Feature
- Lock and strike plate design prevents spreading of the gap between glass panels
- Adhesive Mounting
- Lock stays mounted to the glass to reduce risk of loss
- Lock Status Indicator
- E Ink® display provides confirmation that the lock is secure
- Utilises the New IR3 Key
- Proprietary key provides unique store code and 12-hour time out feature for added security.
ABOUT INVUE’S ONEKEY ECOSYSTEM
A store wide single key security system for high theft merchandise. The OneKey Ecosystem allows you to safely open and access your high theft merchandise on display and ensures that store associates always have the right key at the right time.