European designed and manufactured for industry leading reliability, accuracy and advanced features. It comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Standard exit AM system
- Open antenna design can take acrylic or advertising panels
- All-inclusive design with all electronics built into the antenna
- Detection: Reliable tag detection on standard width exits. Dependent on the tag type a pair Modus of can reliably detect hard tags up to 2.0m between each pedestal.
- Small Antenna: Modus has a very small profile 40x312mm antenna. The open frame design can take acrylic or advertising/branding panels in custom slide in side channels.
- All-inclusive design: The Modus has an all-inclusive design with the antenna and electronics all housed in a single unit. Making for an easier installation compared to systems with large remote controllers.
Crosspoint AM pedestals are not as power hungry as other pedestals available on the market. They use about 20% of the power that some competitors’ pedetals require and can be set to run in green mode.
As an example, let’s say the Crosspoint pedestal features one AM transceiver, and two AM receivers. If it runs in one store for 363 days of the year at a cost of $0.3 per kilowatt (local rate), that equates to:
- Running in normal mode:
- Annual Savings: $486.13
- 10 years of operation: $4,861.30
- Running in green mode:
- Annual Savings: $502.46
- 10 years of operation: $5024.65