It consists of a modular system of regulated, multi-voltage power boxes and a full portfolio of sensors that can be configured to accommodate different needs. The power and alarm system architecture is optimised for mixed use tables and is easily re-merchandised for the addition of new products. The Series 2800 is part of InVue’s exclusive IR Ecosystem.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for branded ecosystems and mixed-use displays (tablets, handhelds, DSLR cameras and lenses and electronic accessories like stylus, keyboards, smart watches and induction charging pads) with a single alarm and power architecture
- Smart voltage regulation’ that recognizes, adjusts and compensates for any voltage loss between the Power Box and the device. Tablets, handhelds and cameras can be connected to the same Power Box and be easily merchandised.
- One stand for tablet and handheld devices allows for interchangeability
- 105-110 dB alarm is loud enough for noisy environments
- Multiple, different alarm tones created to alert you when more than one position is alarming
- One Alarm Unit can be connected to up to four power / alarming boxes or four alarming only boxes which is a true 1:many solution allowing up to 16 powered and 16 alarming only positions or 32 alarming only positions
- 1:many alarming only solution is compatible with all Zips 2.0™ sensors
ABOUT INVUE IR’S ECOSYSTEM
A storewide single key security system for high theft merchandise. The IR Ecosystem allows you to safely open and access your high theft merchandise on display and ensures that store associates always have the right key at the right time.